I just got RPG Maker VX Ace for an awesome deal on steam, which was great because I'm not sure if I'll ever finish/publish my works, and for that same reason, I wanted to say thank you for making half of these free. I still paid you for one, but I appreciate so many of the basics being free!
FREE RPG asset tileset marketplace pack (Super Retro World by Gif)
A downloadable RPG marketplace pack
Super Retro World : Marketplace pack
- Exterior marketplace elements for your RPG games
- Tiles count : ~400 (16x16)
- 7 animated chests + 19 animated doors
- animated water + waterfall
- Tilesets + animations ready for RPG Maker
- Atlas (.png) provided in 3 sizes (16x, 32x, 48x)
✔️ You can :
- Use the assets for non-commercial & commercial projects !
- Adapt and/or modify the assets to match your project.
- Credit me ("Gif") with my Twitter : @gif_not_jif
❌ You can NOT :
- Distribute or sell those assets directly (even modified).
- Claim the asset yours.
- Use the assets in an crypto / NFT / meta related project.
Whole collection !
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello Cosmic Cuddler,
Thank you for your reply <3 and good luck with your gamedev project !
The license file from the zip is conflicting with the license on this page, especially this part.
"You are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format" - LICENSE.txt
"You can NOT : Distribute or sell those assets directly (even modified)." - Above license
Can I assume that this is dual licensed? (as in I can choose which License I can follow)
Oops, it may be because the pack is free. I'll fix that soon, but be aware that you can NOT resell those assets, ofc :).
this good!I like!
Hello, does this pack (or any other of your packs) include a GIU?
Hello JustRosy :)
No, I'm afraid not. I'll work on a Graphical Interface pack in the future tho.
Is there a way to contact you for support for your products?
hello great pack, can you make a tile pack with modern and various buildings?
Thanks ! I wonder in which direction to go now 😳
Modern is one of the current possibilities.
Looks great! Thanks!
Thank you, antikx !
Have a good weekend :)
Ah, yes. A freedoom!
Not that I'll be using them anytime soon. But I better save them just in case you changed your mind.
YES ! <3
I want that